Hello everyone ! As my followers know, I’m a Michael’s employee and crazy kitchen witch as well ! Since I get such a lovely discount, and since I love you all oh so much, I’ve decided to do a Autumn / Samhain / Halloween Giveaway! Enjoy!
WARNING: If you have a sensitive nose this is not the giveaway for you!
- I would prefer you to be 18 or older but if you have your parents permission that’s fine as well.
- Since this giveaway is because of my lovely followers you must be following me kawaii-kitchen-witch (I will be sure to check)
- You can reblog this as many times as you want / however likes do not count (but you can use them to bookmark!!)
- No giveaway blogs please, I will be checking
- I’ll be using a website that will randomly select a winner for me, so it’s fair. But the more you reblog the greater the odds, just try not to spam your followers :)
- This giveaway needs to get at least 300+ notes before I pick a winner
- Please have your inbox open and be willing to let me know your address so I can ship these lovely treats to you
- If you win, you will have 3 days to reply to my notice, but if you don’t then another winner will be randomly selected
- There will only be one winner!
- I’ll pick a winner October 13th so that’ll give it two weeks to get to you before the Holiday.
- Keep in mind I may end it earlier if I get concerned about it getting to you in time!
- 7 Cork bottles
- 2 Black pillar candle
- 2 “Autumn” scented candles
- 2 “Witches Brew” scented candles
- 1 bag of scented pine pones (Cinnamon)
- 1 Tarot Deck of my choice (Divination is a big part of Samhain)
- 1 bag of loose leaf incense for Samhain Rituals made by me (contains: rosemary, mugwort, calendula, sage, wormwood, and bay leaf,) I will also send a coal with it.
- All the crystals / stones in the picture maybe more ;)
- Random Halloween decor from Michael’s (probably stuff involving skeletons, pumpkins, and witchy stuff)
- Oil burner w/ Cinnimon Apple oil (Ill send a couple candles as well)
- Small leather journal
- And other little surprises I’m going to add!
I do not have pictures of all the stuff just yet cause I’m still going out and buying it all but everything is a 100% guarantee that you will get it if you win!
I will be posting pictures of the giveaway items as I buy them and I will be tagging them as “kkwgiveaway” so keep your eyes peeled!
These abandoned places are little spooky but stunning
Misumena vatia (Goldenrod Crab Spider)
The Goldenrod Spider is a member of the crab spider family. It is best known for its ability to change its color from white to yellow in order to camouflage among flowers. The female is the one most often seen. She is either yellow or white, depending on where she is, with red streaks on her abdomen. The male is dark reddish-brown, with a whitish abdomen with dark red streaks. The male is smaller (about 1/8 inch) than the female (up to 3/8 inch). Goldenrod Spiders are found wherever there are yellow and white flowers, especially goldenrod and daisies. This is usually in a field or garden.
Goldenrod Spiders eat insects, either by hunting on the ground, or by ambushing from a flower. They especially attack bees, butterflies, and flies which visit flowers for nectar. Grasshoppers and other plant-eating insects are also frequent prey. Goldenrod Spiders have small jaws which contain venom. This venom allows them to take on animals much larger than them. Usually, the Goldenrod Spider grabs its prey with its front legs and injects the venom. It then sucks all the body fluids from its prey.
Goldenrod Spiders can walk forwards, backwards, or sideways. They do not build webs. After mating, female Goldenrod Spiders will spin a silk sac to hold eggs. This is done by folding a leaf over the eggs and wrapping the silk around it. The female usually dies before the young spiderlings hatch. They are on their own from the moment they are born.
foxesmadravens Hey, is this the Sal’s guy?
They don’t build webs. I like them.
Yes it is! I’ve seen one in the house too! I put her outside :3
Another species to be added to the ever-growing tick-list:
Africa’s Western Black Rhino has been officially declared EXTINCT. Poaching and lack of conservation have led the subspecies of black rhino to extermination, while the Northern White Rhino is ‘teetering on the brink of extinction’.
Way to go, humanity.
SUPER SEPTEMBER SANDALWOOD GIVEAWAY !
To celebrate the grand opening of my new brick and mortar store Sandalwood I’m doing a September giveaway!
I’ll pay the shipping.
Give Away ends on October 1st.
- 2 small glass corked bottles of natural oil perfume (Amber Musk and Rainforest)
- A whole big pile of bulk Indian sandalwood and amber incense
- A box of Worth incense
- A glass jar Lavender candle with cork top
- Buddhist prayer bead bracelet
- A rough chunk of rose quartz
- A really nice dark amethyst point cluster
- An amethyst merkaba pendulum
- This is a promo for my new store so I’m trying hard to get likes on Facebook. The winner must like my page here.
- Follows on tumblr here will count as another entry.
- Reblogs count as another entry but please don’t spam your followers
- This contest is for North America residents only.
- You must be 18 or older as per the tumblr guidelines
- No giveaway blogs
- You must have your inbox open so I can message you for your address if you win.
- You must be willing to give me your address if you win.
- I’ll use random.org to pick the winner
- You have 48 hours to respond or I’ll pick another winner.
and thank you all for your support of my new shop :)
Mawi Pegmatite, Afghanistan.
The unusually rich lilac-pink color in this specimen indicates the crystal are high in Lithium.
The only thing more shocking about the purple swamphen (Porphyrio porphyrio) than its plumage, is its diet. While it feeds mostly on vegetation, it is also known to eat the eggs and even the live young of other water birds. It is one of the largest members of the rail family (consisting of crakes, coots, and gallinules, among others), and its robust build allows it to more or less roam wherever it pleases within its range.